Why should you clean the dryer vent?
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that clothes dryers are associated with approximately 15,600 fires yearly. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive heat build-up, and result in a fire in some dryers.
According to recent industry studies, an excessively clogged dryer vent will be less efficient and therefore will cost you more energy bills. According to manufacturer recommendations, dryer vents should be cleaned once per year.
Reduce the wear & tear on your clothes
Excess heat created by poor venting can ruin your clothes.
Reduce the drying time
Spend less time doing laundry
Increase the life of your Dryer machine
Keep the dryer working efficiently and it will last longer
Dryer Vent Is A Serious Problem!
When you call for our whole house duct cleaning service, we will inspect your dryer vent for no charge and with Pro-Duct Air Care, you can rest assure that the job will be done right the first time.
We have the right tools and many years of experience.
Call TODAY WITH CONFIDENCE and have some peace of mind!
The Warning Signs!!
- Clothes are taking more than one cycle to dry, especially towels.
- Dryer repeatedly stops during a cycle.
- Clothes have moldy smell after dry cycle.
- Clothes are hot after a dry cycle.
- The top of your dryer abnormally hot to the touch while running.
- There’s excess lint left on your clothing.
- Your vent flap (outside) does not open during a dryer’s operation
It has been a year since your last dryer vent cleaning
We are specializing in :
- Single- Family Privet Homes Dryer vent cleaning
- Town homes Dryer vent cleaning
- Condominiums Dryer Vent cleaning
- Building Apartments Dryer Vent cleaning
- Duplexes Dryer Vent cleaning
- Laundromats and Commercial Laundries facilities Dryer Vent cleaning